Group Number Unitedhealthcare Insurance Card
You must be age 13 or older to use this website.
Group number unitedhealthcare insurance card. Tools and information may vary based on your plan benefits. There are also ways to bundle several plans into one for even more savings. Policy and group number are generally the same so if your card has one or the other you should be good. Primary care provider pcp name and phone number.
Just remember the basic information will be the same co pays member id subscriber etc but the card color background might be different. Pca 1 012730 10222018 11022018 2018 united healthcare services inc. It is important to note that your card may look differently for united healthcare because it is an older or newer version 1. When you register choose yes for an id card but use your social security number for your member id and the fsa or hra group policy number from your employer.
Included for benefit plans that have pcp. After you re signed in you ll have 24 7 access to easy to use tools and resources that help you do so many things find network doctors see claims manage pharmacy benefits get wellness support and more. We also have phone numbers for brokers network management and provider relations. Go to register now and follow the step by step instructions.
Explore employer individual family medicare medicaid health insurance plans from unitedhealthcare. Actual information varies depending on payer plan and otherrequirements. There are a variety of group health insurance options available including specialty plans like vision dental pharmacy and more. Below the health plan number you will find the nine digit member identification number and to the side of this the group number for your employer or individual coverage.
Indicates claim can be submitted electronically using the number shown on card. Individual exchange tiered benefits aco etc. Commercial health care id card legend. See what unitedhealthcare can do for you.
The id card is co branded with medica payer id 94265 standard unitedhealthcare commercial id payer id 87726 sample member id cards for illustration only. Also you can ask your employer your group number indentifies whose plan it is for example if you worked for the government your policy or group number would be 12345 which would just identify who you worked for or who that particular policy was designed for generally the employer. Explore the options to learn more. Call us at the number above if you need help.
- Insurance Companies In Louisa Virginia
- Insurance Car Companies In Uk
- Insurance Broker Naics Code
- Insurance Companies Determine Risk Exposure By Which Of The Following
- Illinois Insurance Producer License Lookup
- Insurance Broker Of Record Letter Template
- Insurance Companies In Stuart Florida
- Home Insurance How Does It Work
- Insurance Companies In Richmond Texas
- Hub Insurance Hilton Head
- Home Insurance Companies In Lake Elsinore
- Homeowners Insurance Jacksonville Florida
- Insurance Companies In Granbury Texas
- Hub Insurance Hilton Head Sc
- Insurance Companies By Size
- Insurance Companies And Home
- Insurance Broker Ukiah Ca
- Home Insurance Cost Estimator
- Insurance Broker Of Record Letter
- Insurance Companies Gaylord Mi