Licensed Health Insurance Broker Salary
Accurate reliable salary and compensation comparisons for united states.
Licensed health insurance broker salary. North carolina is the lowest paying state for insurance broker jobs. Salary estimates are based on 31 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by licensed health insurance agent employees. Health insurance broker 2020 salary guide. As of jul 24 2020 the average annual pay for a health insurance broker in the united states is 72 523 a year.
New york is the highest paying state for insurance broker jobs. Here s a look at the full ranking for all. Filter by location to see health insurance agent salaries in your area. The national average salary for a health insurance agent is 37 234 in united states.
The national average salary for a licensed health insurance agent is 16 in united states. What is the average annual salary for an insurance broker job by state. We then ranked every state on this criteria with the state with the highest salary index ranking as highest average salary for insurance agents. See how much an insurance broker job pays hourly by state.
How much does a licensed health insurance agent make. Insurance broker salaries by state. Certifications in the same industry as licensed health insurance agent ranked by salary assistant representative order processing finra series 11 avg. As an example the cost of living index in california is 135 9 and the average pay is 76420 so our index value would be.
76 420 100 135 9 56 232. While ziprecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as 122 500 and as low as 18 000 the majority of health insurance broker salaries currently range between 36 000 25th percentile to 99 000 75th percentile across the united states. For a sneak peek at what you can expect to earn as an insurance agent get a copy of our insurance broker salary guide. Licensed insurance broker salary get a free salary comparison based on job title skills experience and education.
Insurance brokers act independently separate from insurers working with several carriers who pay them either a percentage or flat fee commission on plans they sell to clients. If you re working with a health insurance broker the plans he or she will offer you are ones for which they have a stake in selling.
- Biggest Insurance Companies South Africa
- Biggest Insurance Companies Oman
- Are Health Insurance Companies Publicly Traded
- Car Insurance Companies In Jackson Michigan
- Breast Pump Thru Insurance
- Assurance Wireless Apn Settings 2019
- Car Insurance Quotes Hippo
- Business Insurance Companies Usa
- Car Insurance Young Driver Uk
- American Family Insurance King City
- Assurance Wireless Sign Up
- Assurance Wireless Sim Card Activation
- Car Insurance Companies In Canada
- Car Insurance Young Drivers Australia
- Best Life Insurance Companies That Pay Out
- Assurance Wireless Sim Card
- Assurance Wireless Sim Card Not Working
- Assurance Wireless Replacement Phone Cost
- Car Insurance During Covid 19 Reddit
- Best Homeowners Insurance Companies In Florida