Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Booster Seats
Booster seats are meant to do one thing.
Insurance institute for highway safety booster seats. The insurance institute for highway safety says the vast majority of new booster seats released this year got top marks in terms of safety and only one brand on the market today should be avoided. The 2 in 1 booster seat includes a backrest that is easily removable to transform into a backless seat as your child grows. The insurance institute for highway safety tested the safety belt fit of 72 different booster seats. Booster seats are better this year than they were last year at making lap and shoulder belts correctly fit children 4 to 8 years old better restraining these children in a crash evaluations by.
The insurance institute for highway safety has found that booster seats are doing a poor job of improving the fit of lap and shoulder belts for children. They used a crash test dummy representing an average sized 6 year old. The insurance institute for highway safety iihs is an independent nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to reducing the losses deaths injuries and property damage from motor vehicle crashes. The institute puts the booster seats it tests into four categories.
It s rated a best bet booster by the insurance institute for highway safety. It keeps your child comfortable and safe using a high quality foam liner. The highway loss data institute hldi shares and supports this mission through scientific studies of insurance data representing the human and economic losses resulting. Best bets are seats that provide good belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year olds in almost any car minivan or suv.
Good bets provide acceptable belt fit in most cars minivans or suvs. Fifteen of 17 booster seats introduced in 2012 earn the top rating of best bet from the insurance institute for highway safety evidence that more than ever manufacturers are designing seats to. Their ratings help take the guesswork out of choosing a booster that. This evenflo kid booster seat includes six adjustable height positions.
Because proper seat belt fit on children is so important to their safety in a crash having a booster seat that adjusts the seat belt easily for both parent and child is paramount. Every year the insurance institute of highway safety iihs releases their annual fit ratings of belt positioning booster seats.
- Insurance Sales Representative Jobs
- Insurance Zip Code Unitedhealthcare
- Insurance Work From Home Jobs
- Insurance Stocks To Buy 2020
- List Of Insurance Companies Not Paying Death Benefits
- Insurance Young Drivers Black Box
- Insurance Waiver Montclair State University
- Insurance Rates Go Up Not At Fault Accident
- Insurance Rates Increase After Accident
- Largest Car Insurance Companies In The Us
- Insurance Sales Producer Jobs
- Insurance Rates After Accident
- Life Insurance Exam Questions And Answers
- Life Insurance Companies Ranking In India
- List Of Health Insurance Companies In United States
- Kaiser Insurance For Small Business
- Insurance Sales Questions To Ask
- Life Insurance Knowledge In Hindi
- Jobs In General Insurance Companies For Freshers
- Local Insurance Companies In Wilmington Delaware