Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Booster Seats
Booster seats are meant to do one thing.
Insurance institute for highway safety booster seats. The insurance institute for highway safety says the vast majority of new booster seats released this year got top marks in terms of safety and only one brand on the market today should be avoided. It keeps your child comfortable and safe using a high quality foam liner. Fifteen of 17 booster seats introduced in 2012 earn the top rating of best bet from the insurance institute for highway safety evidence that more than ever manufacturers are designing seats to. This evenflo kid booster seat includes six adjustable height positions.
Every year the insurance institute of highway safety iihs releases their annual fit ratings of belt positioning booster seats. The institute puts the booster seats it tests into four categories. They used a crash test dummy representing an average sized 6 year old. Booster seats are better this year than they were last year at making lap and shoulder belts correctly fit children 4 to 8 years old better restraining these children in a crash evaluations by.
Good bets provide acceptable belt fit in most cars minivans or suvs. Their ratings help take the guesswork out of choosing a booster that. The way we evaluate. The insurance institute for highway safety gave more of their best bet ratings for booster seats in 2014 than any prior year.
The insurance institute for highway safety tested the safety belt fit of 72 different booster seats. It s rated a best bet booster by the insurance institute for highway safety. The highway loss data institute hldi shares and supports this mission through scientific studies of insurance data representing the human and economic losses resulting. Because proper seat belt fit on children is so important to their safety in a crash having a booster seat that adjusts the seat belt easily for both parent and child is paramount.
The 2 in 1 booster seat includes a backrest that is easily removable to transform into a backless seat as your child grows. Not recommended don t provide good belt fit and should be avoided.
- Best Insurance Companies In Qatar
- Best Insurance Company Slogans
- Biggest Insurance Companies Nordics
- Car Insurance Young Drivers Australia
- Car Insurance During Covid 19 Reddit
- Are All Insurance Companies Giving Back Money
- Average Car Insurance Rates By Vehicle
- Biggest Insurance Companies South Africa
- Biggest Insurance Companies Philippines
- Car Insurance Companies In Canada
- Auto Insurance Companies In Usa
- Are Health Insurance Companies Publicly Traded
- Assurance Wireless Sign Up
- Best Health Insurance Companies In South Carolina
- Best Insurance Companies In Florida For Homeowners
- Car Insurance Rates By Area
- Auto Insurance Companies Jacksonville Fl
- Car Insurance Estimate Value
- Agency One Insurance Las Vegas
- Car Insurance Estimator Usaa