Insurance Agent Jobs Salary
The average salary for an insurance agent is 39 497.
Insurance agent jobs salary. These charts show the average base salary core compensation as well as the average total cash compensation for the job of insurance agent in the united states. The best paid 25 percent made 77 930 that year while the lowest paid 25 percent made 36 040. Skip to job postings search close. Insurance sales agents made a median salary of 50 600 in 2018.
Employers post job. Some agents are known as captive agents which means that they work for a specific insurance company and only sell that company s products while other agents work independently or for a broker and sell products from multiple insurance companies. Find jobs company reviews find salaries. Visit payscale to research insurance agent salaries by city experience skill employer and more.
Agents that represent multiple companies must potentially become familiar with a broader base of products from multiple vendors as part of their job. En english fr français. Salary estimates are based on 2 230 salaries submitted anonymously to glassdoor by insurance agent employees. See full salary details how much.
The base salary for insurance agent ranges from 46 646 to 57 614 with the average base salary of 51 074.
- Zenith Insurance Company Revenue
- Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Zurich Insurance Year End Results
- Young Driver Insurance Direct Line
- Zurich Insurance Group Stock
- Zurich Insurance Terms And Conditions
- Zurich Insurance Group Stock Exchange
- Zurich Insurance Group Stock Price
- Zenith Insurance Company California
- Zurich Insurance Opening Hours
- Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad Address
- Zurich Travel Insurance Policy Number
- Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad Hq
- Zenith Insurance Company News
- Zurich Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Zenith General Insurance Company Ltd Nigeria
- Zenith Insurance Company Wiki