Insurance Agent Job Outlook
What does an insurance agent do.
Insurance agent job outlook. The duties and skills of insurance agents highlight the customer service and relationship building aspects of this job description. Learn about job duties employment prospects education and licensing requirements to find out if this is the career for you. Breaking the numbers down further. This represents an annual increase of 6 60 percent over the next few years.
According to the bureau of labor statistics the insurance industry is projected to grow 10 by 2022 from where it was in 2012. Many clients do their own research and purchase insurance online. Demand for insurance sales agents is expected to go up with an expected 168 070 new jobs filled by 2018. Employment outlook for insurance sales agents employment of insurance sales agents is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026 faster than the average for all occupations.
Research what it takes to become an insurance agent. This is higher than other sales and related occupations which are expected to grow by 7. According to the u s. Agents advise clients on the coverage they need and locate insurers willing to provide it.
According to projected economic data the demand for insurance agents will not only stay steady through 2022 it will grow. The number of people working as insurance agents in their main job fell over 5 years. The overall job outlook for insurance sales agent careers has been positive since 2004. Employment of insurance sales agents is projected to grow 10 percent from 2018 to 2028 faster than the average for all occupations.
The australian jobs market is changing in response to the covid 19 pandemic. However agents will still be needed to help clients understand their options and choose a policy that is right for them. These estimates do not take account of the impact of covid 19. Career summary job outlook and training requirements.
From 13 800 in 2014 to 10 200 in 2019. Vacancies for this career have increased by 11 54 percent nationwide in that time with an average growth of 1 92 percent per year. Because the profitability of insurance companies depends on a steady stream of new customers the demand for insurance sales agents is expected to continue. To get right to the point the job outlook for people working in the insurance industry is good.
Bureau of labor statistics the job growth outlook for insurance agents from 2016 to 2026 relative to other occupations and industries is 10 driven by a continued need for insurance products. Selling insurance constitutes one facet of the insurance agent job description. This growth rate compares to the projected 7 growth for all occupations.
- Assurance Wireless Phone Upgrade 2020
- Car Insurance Companies In Jackson Michigan
- Best Homeowners Insurance Companies In Washington State
- Biggest Insurance Companies Egypt
- According To The Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Neck Strains And Sprains Are The Most
- Car Insurance Young Driver Uk
- Car Insurance Rates By Area
- Best Homeowners Insurance Companies In Nc
- Car Insurance Companies For South Carolina
- Are All Insurance Companies Giving Back Money
- Car Insurance Estimated Value
- Car Insurance Rates By City In Ontario
- Assurance Wireless Apn Settings
- Assurance Wireless Replacement Phone Cost
- According To The Insurance Institute For Highway Safety Neck Strains And Effects
- Alpha Insurance 10 Year Warranty
- Breast Pump Thru Insurance
- Assurance Wireless Sim Card Locked
- Car Insurance Companies In Canada
- Cecil Green Insurance Burlington Iowa