Insurance Agent Job Outlook
Many clients do their own research and purchase insurance online.
Insurance agent job outlook. The overall job outlook for insurance sales agent careers has been positive since 2004. According to the u s. Vacancies for this career have increased by 11 54 percent nationwide in that time with an average growth of 1 92 percent per year. According to the bureau of labor statistics the insurance industry is projected to grow 10 by 2022 from where it was in 2012.
What does an insurance agent do. However agents will still be needed to help clients understand their options and choose a policy that is right for them. From 13 800 in 2014 to 10 200 in 2019. Because the profitability of insurance companies depends on a steady stream of new customers the demand for insurance sales agents is expected to continue.
Employment outlook for insurance sales agents employment of insurance sales agents is projected to grow 10 percent from 2016 to 2026 faster than the average for all occupations. Career summary job outlook and training requirements. The australian jobs market is changing in response to the covid 19 pandemic. Research what it takes to become an insurance agent.
Breaking the numbers down further. The number of people working as insurance agents in their main job fell over 5 years. These estimates do not take account of the impact of covid 19. Employment of insurance sales agents is projected to grow 10 percent from 2018 to 2028 faster than the average for all occupations.
Projected growth through 2022. This is higher than other sales and related occupations which are expected to grow by 7. To get right to the point the job outlook for people working in the insurance industry is good. Agents advise clients on the coverage they need and locate insurers willing to provide it.
According to projected economic data the demand for insurance agents will not only stay steady through 2022 it will grow. This represents an annual increase of 6 60 percent over the next few years. Job outlook for insurance agents according to the bureau of labor statistics occupational outlook handbook employment of insurance sales agent is expected to increase by 10 from 2012 to 2022. Learn about job duties employment prospects education and licensing requirements to find out if this is the career for you.
This growth rate compares to the projected 7 growth for all occupations. Bureau of labor statistics the job growth outlook for insurance agents from 2016 to 2026 relative to other occupations and industries is 10 driven by a continued need for insurance products. The median annual wage for insurance sales agents was 50 940 in may 2019.
- Health Insurance Plans Yearly
- Do Life Insurance Rates Vary By State
- Health Insurance Companies Kentucky
- Health Insurance For Small Business In Delaware
- Glatfelter Insurance Company York Pa
- Erie Insurance Peoria Illinois
- Geico Insurance Quote Indiana
- Geico Insurance San Diego California
- Do You Need Homeowners Insurance To Get A Home Equity Loan
- Do You Need Homeowners Insurance
- Future Generali General Insurance
- Healthcare Insurance Companies In Saudi Arabia
- Geico Insurance Quote Lexington Kentucky
- Healthcare Insurance Companies In Nigeria
- Flood Insurance In Zone A
- Geico Insurance San Diego
- Do You Need Homeowners Insurance To Get A Mortgage
- Colorado Unemployment Insurance Tax Report Form Uitr 1
- Gap Insurance Companies In Florida
- Health Insurance Rates By State