Group Number Unitedhealthcare Insurance Card
The id card is co branded with medica payer id 94265 standard unitedhealthcare commercial id payer id 87726 sample member id cards for illustration only.
Group number unitedhealthcare insurance card. Tools and information may vary based on your plan benefits. Call us at the number above if you need help. Just remember the basic information will be the same co pays member id subscriber etc but the card color background might be different. Commercial health care id card legend.
There are also ways to bundle several plans into one for even more savings. Individual exchange tiered benefits aco etc. Primary care provider pcp name and phone number. Included for benefit plans that have pcp.
After you re signed in you ll have 24 7 access to easy to use tools and resources that help you do so many things find network doctors see claims manage pharmacy benefits get wellness support and more. You must be age 13 or older to use this website. Pca 1 012730 10222018 11022018 2018 united healthcare services inc. When you register choose yes for an id card but use your social security number for your member id and the fsa or hra group policy number from your employer.
We also have phone numbers for brokers network management and provider relations. Contact unitedhealthcare for individual or employer group sales or customer service by phone. Explore the options to learn more. Below the health plan number you will find the nine digit member identification number and to the side of this the group number for your employer or individual coverage.
It is important to note that your card may look differently for united healthcare because it is an older or newer version 1. Policy and group number are generally the same so if your card has one or the other you should be good. Also you can ask your employer your group number indentifies whose plan it is for example if you worked for the government your policy or group number would be 12345 which would just identify who you worked for or who that particular policy was designed for generally the employer. Actual information varies depending on payer plan and otherrequirements.
Go to register now and follow the step by step instructions. Group benefit plans are insurance plans that employers can purchase for their employees. Contact your vendor or clearinghouse to set up payer in your system if necessary. Indicates claim can be submitted electronically using the number shown on card.
- Insurance Company Jobs Bristol
- Insurance Companies Use Deductibles And Copayments To
- Insurance Companies List Of Aggressive Dog Breeds
- Insurance For Self Employed Makeup Artist
- Insurance Companies Starting With An S
- Insurance For Car Hire Abroad
- Insurance Exam Questions And Answers Pdf
- Insurance Companies Ranking Health
- Insurance For Car Hire Europe
- Insurance Company Not Paying Out
- Insurance Company Executive Jobs
- Insurance Companies That Offer Student Discounts
- Insurance Companies Near Dyer Indiana
- Insurance Companies Listed On The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Insurance Companies Not Paying Claims
- Insurance For Dogs In Schools
- Insurance Companies That Offer Homeowners Insurance In Florida
- Insurance Completed Operations Endorsement
- Insurance Companies Montreal Quebec
- Insurance Companies Reviews And Ratings